Community-Poll: TS3 or TS5

Hi,

I wanted to ask the TS community:

What do you use more and what do you find more attractive? TS3 or TS5?
And why do you use it?

• TeamSpeak 3
  • TeamSpeak 5

0 voters

Thank you and Bye Bye

6 Likes

I like both TeamSpeak but TeamSpeak 5 have better design (I hope it will be updated with brand new useful things), but TS3 eating less RAM.

1 Like

I like teamspeak 5 because of its design, novelty, and convenience, but since I’m an administrator, I can’t use it yet to set up permissions, etc.

2 Likes

TeamSpeak 5 - a really good attempt that might be very successful and reaffirm TeamSpeak’s place as a well-made and continuously improving Voice over Internet Protocol software.

2 Likes

Teamspeak 5 is so good it need some improvements like permision editing and drag abd drop image share on server chat :):grinning:

2 Likes

Remind that it’s just a beta, many features are not implemented yet. But yeah it is really good :smiley:

2 Likes

I use ts3 and ts5 but ts3 is more effective to me. Maybe I will switch when there will be permission system in ts5. Ts3 has really quick access to create channels etc.

2 Likes

I use TeamSpeak 4. Best of both worlds!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Most of the time I use TS5, also because of the design, but I still (need to) use TS3 for administrative things like changing some permissions or edit the ban list.

2 Likes

Although the newer one looks better and will certainly be more attractive to new users, for now i’ll have to choose TS3. My opinion may change as we get advanced server group settings and option to change channel icons in beta. Also, i will need to see what changes they are going to make with privilege keys. That invite buddy with link to certain server group - feature is very important for my community’s sake.

And if we doesn’t get those features in beta period, i hope we can get those right after launch.

1 Like

The only reason I use Teamspeak 3 right now is because Teamspeak 5 doesn’t support permissions yet. Until they add all the features, I’ll probably keep using Teamspeak 3.

2 Likes

For normal client use I prefer TS5. But, when I’m managing servers or groups on servers I still use TS3. So, use really depends on my role at that time.

3 Likes

I really like the look of TS5 but so many features are still missing. As a server admin I used much more options with TS3. But let’s wait and see how the developing going.

1 Like

Well, as a gaming community founder i could say, that the managing newer ends. :smiley:

1 Like

General, I will write only that I thought there would be a new TS more burdening the system during games … however, after one day of betatests I can confidently write that keep it up and :slight_smile: Let it not be like with a certain communicator for D which Eats :open_mouth: a plethora of memory: :stuck_out_tongue: :ok_hand::ok_hand::love_you_gesture: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t it too early to ask for preference? 95% of the users do not have access to Teamspeak 5.

1 Like

I would say 95% don´t even know that there is a new client :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I never said it ends. So for now I see no end to using TS3 at times. But TS5 is getting better and better and has a few nice features that TS3 lacks.

4 Likes

Lol, that’s right, but I think the question was for who has access to it

I voted for TS5 for the reason that TeamSpeak itself is progressing day by day thanks to beta testing. The TS5 will exceed all expectations and all TS users. I use the TS5 more because it is brutally executed, from the design itself to all the other little details, really all credit to the designers and those who allowed us to use it!

1 Like