Hi,
It was working for a long time but since last week the server givees me the error: could not open file transfer connection. Anybody got tips?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
It was working for a long time but since last week the server givees me the error: could not open file transfer connection. Anybody got tips?
Thanks in advance!
We’ll for this case we have TeamSpeak Communities > Issues and Support
I’ll reach out to our IT team and see what is going on there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ah thanks! I’ll wait out your update!
So your Community seems to have a miss configured port assigned to them. We’re looking into this further and will report back when I have new information.
The issue should be resolved now. Let me know if it works.
server got restarted, don’t know if was by Tech. However the error is back about the file transfer connection.
We’ll look into this again.
Have you perhaps received any update on this?
Unfortunately not yet.
The port should be fixed, please try again and let me know if it breaks again. Hopefully it it works for more than a day ![]()
We’re already looking into it…
We’ve rolled out an update to your Community and it should now work again and hopefully be permanently fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The upload speed seems to be currently set to that but as far as I know it is something we are improving in the future.
Hello,
I own a hosted TeamSpeak community.
When trying to upload server or group icons, I always get a “File transfer error”.
Could you please enable File Transfer / Icon upload for my server,
or let me know if my plan does not support it?
Thank you.
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, the File Transfer should work, but we’ll check your Community tomorrow what causes the issue.