I’ve been advised to post this in the forums (after submitting the message via the inbuilt function to report issues). Apologies therefore for the repost, I did post earlier in a thread that related to this, unfortunately, did not receive any response. Grateful if any of the TS3 team could have a brief look?
I keep on having the same error - have reinstalled countless times yet same issue, which is that after launching TS3 I get straight to the error screen.
Tried the following things:
- complete reinstall (with and without a restart)
- launching in -safemode
- launching as administrator
- launching with Win7/8 compatibility (both)
- 32 and 64 bit versions
- making sure the profile directory is empty for a clean startup
- making sure audio drivers are up to date (since there’s reference to directsound_win64.dll in the error)
I do have an older version (3.0.16) that works without a problem but unfortunately this is too old to connect to servers.
Using Win10 x64, can also post my DxDiag file if helpul?
The error message I get is the following one (though sure this is in the crashdump somewhere):
Sent: 16384/47228 bytes
Sent: 47228/47228 bytes
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
AccessDenied Invalid according to Policy: Policy expired.454F31760B42CD07U9QQqKMPtUOnmz+I8SA5k7kyDoEoNeom0ve8QhPCOBhJ9dBRWU0ZqmzgmaH0NdEA1+HhVqu1Xc0=
Thank you for any help… maybe the beta solves this issue, would love to try.