Crash on start - -safemode and reinstall not helping

Hi,

I’ve been advised to post this in the forums (after submitting the message via the inbuilt function to report issues). Apologies therefore for the repost, I did post earlier in a thread that related to this, unfortunately, did not receive any response. Grateful if any of the TS3 team could have a brief look?

I keep on having the same error - have reinstalled countless times yet same issue, which is that after launching TS3 I get straight to the error screen.
Tried the following things:

• complete reinstall (with and without a restart)
  • launching in -safemode
  • launching as administrator
  • launching with Win7/8 compatibility (both)
  • 32 and 64 bit versions
  • making sure the profile directory is empty for a clean startup
  • making sure audio drivers are up to date (since there’s reference to directsound_win64.dll in the error)

I do have an older version (3.0.16) that works without a problem but unfortunately this is too old to connect to servers.

I would be really grateful for any pointers. Here a link to the crash-dump (OneDrive: Fehler](Fehler).

Using Win10 x64, can also post my DxDiag file if helpul?

The error message I get is the following one (though sure this is in the crashdump somewhere):

Sent: 16384/47228 bytes

Sent: 47228/47228 bytes

Error: 201

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

AccessDenied Invalid according to Policy: Policy expired.454F31760B42CD07U9QQqKMPtUOnmz+I8SA5k7kyDoEoNeom0ve8QhPCOBhJ9dBRWU0ZqmzgmaH0NdEA1+HhVqu1Xc0=

Thank you for any help… maybe the beta solves this issue, would love to try.