Did everyone who signed up for the beta get a key?

Hey guys, if someone has still one key, i would ask you to hand it over to me. If this is possbile OFC.
Greetings!

I registered months ago and did not recieve any key, if someone have a key i would be realy thankful if you send me one. I update my post if i recieved one, so i only get one and others have a chance to join beta too ^^

If anyone else still has a key, I would love to get one :slight_smile:

Thank you very much in advance!

I think all badge codes are expired.

I am sorry if i do a stupid question, but if i see the “Test badge” and i am able to download the installer from beta website, it means that i am able to test the ts5 or i need a key also?

I am confused…

@SEREUPIN The tester badge is your beta key, go to https://beta.teamspeak.com/ download and install the client.

Hi there

I’ve been waiting for a long time for my TS5 beta key. I explicitly remember signing up to the beta almost two years ago, and was told that everyone who signed up would definitely get the key when the beta was ready.

It’s just occurred to me that I never actually got that key, and I was wondering if there is any chance I could somehow have this resolved?

Thanks in advance

Right now there’s no way to get beta keys. You’ll need to wait for next batch of these when there’ll be new sign-in program.

Sorry for disappointing.

I have seen posts recently on the forums where people just haven’t gotten their keys, and a member of staff have investigated. Thanks for your info, I’ll maybe wait to see if the staff can do anything

Pretty sure - since you’ve signed up you might get access with the next batch of invites.

As _ニャー_3 said.

That being said. Are you sure you didn’t misspell your email that you had signed up with or used an email you hadn’t checked?

I have a teamspeak 3 server and I want to try teamspeak 5 to test its function and prepare to update my server.
Can anyone give me a teamspeak 5 beta key?

there’s currently no way to get beta codes from neither TeamSpeak’s twitter, nor Instagram.

We’ll need to wait for next registration wave.

When is the next registration wave and how does it work? :frowning_face:

I NEED a key :pleading_face:

Como funciona :slight_smile:

If anyone wanna make my summer and kindly give me a key, I would be more than happy <3

Even if you got a key I think it would either not be valid or not redeemable.
Sadly you have to wait for the next phase - whenever this will be…

This is the current status:

2 Likes

I’d love a key if anyone still as an extra!

Just read the previous message.

1 Like

So, I’m new to this forum and I wanted to know where I could get an Badge Code for the all new TeamSpeak Beta.

First of all welcome to the TeamSpeak Forum.

As far as I know there are no valid beta keys available right now, so you will have to wait for a new beta registration.

1 Like