Disable Channel (Typed) Message in Overwolf

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to Disable Channel (Typed) Message in Overwolf overlay?
I only need notification of people talking in game, but no typed messages of the channel we are in. Is this doable?

Thanks

This has already been made. I got overwolf like this.

1 Like

It would be helpful if you can tell me how did you set it up , please?

That’s what you want right?
Untitled

Just open the game you want, then run the teamspeak overlay from overwolf and that’s it. Minimize the small windows that opens and you are ready.

I got that, part, but if someone type message in TS channel that we are all in, i am still getting notification in game - i want to disable that

Uhh, got your point. I think that there is nothing like that, yet.

1 Like

Ya man,… this is so anoying :confused:

Perhaps, if i disable chat notification in teamspeak completely,… wonder if thats/how possible?

Why don’t you contact the guys from Overwolf directly? They know best if that is possible.

1 Like

Hi Chris, I did and am waiting on response.

In general, TS question - am i able to disable notification, not only sound, for messages typed in channel chat?

There are no other notifications as sounds when someone sends a message into chat?

The only thing i know is that the chat tab changes it’s color when it wasn’t active and a new message appeared and this can’t get turned off.

1 Like

Thanks Chris, so this may only be disabled/tweaked on Overwolf end, if they decided to add this feature.