Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)

Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)
What its that mean??? i cant join servers

This can be a client or a server problem.
This happens when your or server’s clock differs more than -6 or +6 hours from set timezone in the operation system.

Solution for client and server owner:
Set the right timezone in operation system and time in the clock.
Just setting the clock but having wrong timezone active will not solve the issue.

ty so much have a good day :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome here… if you have any other Questions, then feel free to ask us all here. :slight_smile:

And now? My friends are having the same error when entering our teamspeak 3 version 3.12.1 Linux server.
The time difference is 10 am, if it is 9 am here it is 7(or 19h (24h format) pm at night.
How can we solve this for both sides?
I believe that removing this time zone lock only, right?

Well, there is a simpler idea…

…set your time accordingly to where you live.

Also, what do you mean by

Time difference between what?

Hi, I’m getting this error while trying to connect servers!

<20:23:49> Trying to resolve hostname voice.teamspeak.com
<20:23:49> Trying to connect to server on voice.teamspeak.com
<20:23:50> Disconnected from the server (the time difference between server and client is too large)

CTRL + L SHOWS:

Your system time (and/or time zone) is wrong.
Synchronize your system time with the internet to fix the issue.

1 Like

SOLVED!

api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll

I replaced it, and fixed.
If u still can’t do this, there’s a youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhcGWJymMs

That’s potentially dangerous and should not be done! You’re essentially pasting unknown, untrusted DLL files from some random source on the internet into your operating system, which it will use. You have no idea what those are doing, it could be almost anything.

6 Likes

You’re right. But i literally couldn’t do anything without this DLL file. I changed it and I can see banners, join servers and launch Games that i couldn’t launch before changing the DLL file. I hope I wont see a problem in future!

Windows has built in tools, such as sfc, that might help in such case (that is missing / corrupt system files). See Microsoft Support for details. Going that route is always preferable to dumping random executable files in system critical folders.

2 Likes

I tried a reinstall I can’t join server without an error it keeps saying disconnected. going back to disk lol

it was my time zone lmao

The time zone should not affect this, but just the system time. If you are on windows switching the time zone might have triggered an automatic NTP request to synchronize your system time though. So you should be fine switching back to your proper time zone.

1 Like