Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)

I have a problem with entering the server, to any ip address to enter, throw it out to me, what is the problem? Is it a problem for me?

Check time/time zone set in your OS clock. It’s probably the reason.

1 Like

Solution for client and server owner:
Set the right timezone in operation system and time in the clock.
Just setting the clock but having wrong timezone active will not solve the issue.

3 Likes

Hey

I can’t connect to any servers and i can’t login. When i trying to connect to a server it gives me this error message: “Disconnected from server, no autoreconnect: the time difference between server and client is too large”
My timezone is correct and the time too.

Please check your time/date/timezone one more time and please do it exactly, as sometimes some people used 12 hour clocks and flipped AM/PM vice versa.

If it’s 100% correct, then it might be a bigger problem. Good thing would be to check the time in BIOS if that’s possible.

Also, how many servers have you tried connecting to?

1 Like

Set the right timezone in operation system and time in the clock.
Just setting the clock but having wrong timezone active will not solve the issue.

1 Like

Tried at least 5 and i tried the teamspeak public server too.

I already set the correct timezone and time as well.

So then that’s quite weird.

You say you set up time/timezone correctly. You tried to connect to multiple different servers with the same error.

It’s impossible that every server has time set wrong.

One more thing, cause you haven’t answered it yet, is your date (day/month/year) correct? From what I remember, it can sometimes freak out and set some irrational date by itself (at least on Windows and I’m nearly 100% sure you use some version of that).

If that’s correct as well, I have no idea right now.

1 Like

Yes, it is correct. I synchronized it automatically with internet too.

A’ight…

Could you post a screenshot with TS Client with said error, shown clock and clock settings?

Ideally everything on one.

Everything looks like it should, at least from my point of view.

Also, I can connect to both servers with ease.

That way, it has to be something on your end. Could you post one more screenshot with enlarged clock (the one when you click on it with LMB)? I can only think of one thing right now and that’s all tbh.

bbb

So…

Server date/time: correct.
Your time/date: correct.
Internet connection: yup, so correct.

Only thing that’s left, timezone, is unknown to us 100%, but you said few times by now it’s correct so you’re probably right.

I have no idea at all. Sorry for losing your time, but I can’t think of anything, but maybe restarting your PC. If that doesn’t help, I’m clueless.

Either way, hope that’s only temporary, but for the last question, for how long has this been showing?

It has been showing since 3 days. Thank you for you help!

In TeamSpeak press Ctrl + L to see the client log.
Could you share the time shown there?

That looks absolutely as it should. (As the logs are shown in UTC)

SOLVED!

I had a problem with

api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll

I replaced it and now it’s working.
Thank you all for the help!