Disconnecting randomly from teamspeak server

I made a server with amazon lightsail and have about 10 people connecting to it regularly. When I am using is however, i get disconnected at random times, with no set intervals in between disconnects. The only server message is “PktHandler Info Dropping client 164 because of ping timeout 19 0 0”. the only solution to this is to restart the teamspeak client and then I can reconnect. This happens only to me and no one else. My internet doe NOT drop out when this happens, it is only teamspeak. ive also tried restarting the server to no avail. Had anyone encountered this problem before?

• Your ping or packet loss to that server is to high.
  • Your firewall or security center does block the traffic to that server. Maybe your settings need to a change here?
  • Your router detects the traffic as spam or as an attack. Please check that there is nothing like this running.
  • You could try to disable such settings for testing or set your LAN Ip to DMZ ( Remove DMZ after testing!!! )
  • Maybe your W-Lan conenction is not that good? Try a Lan cable instead for testing.
  • The servers ping or packet loss is for your connection is to high.
  • The server does have more then 1 IP and the hoster did nothing yet, to bind one of his IP’s to his server.
1 Like

Your ping or packet loss to that server is to high.

my ping is a constant ~20

Your firewall or security center does block the traffic to that server. Maybe your settings need to a change here?

I tried to allow my computer to accept outside pings and allowed the router to accept pings as well, no effect

Your router detects the traffic as spam or as an attack. Please check that there is nothing like this running.

I disabled a setting in the router called “Disable Port Scan and DoS Protection”, didnt help

You could try to disable such settings for testing or set your LAN Ip to DMZ ( Remove DMZ after testing!!! )

Only thing I havent tried as of yet

Maybe your W-Lan conenction is not that good? Try a Lan cable instead for testing.

On LAN with a strong connection, nothing else drops out

The servers ping or packet loss is for your connection is to high.

it is not

The server does have more then 1 IP and the hoster did nothing yet, to bind one of his IP’s to his server.

I set a static IP for the server, it does not change.
The only thing I can think of now is changing the region of the server. More help would be appreciated.