Doesn't work to set an avatar (B67)

It doesn’t work to set an avatar when I right click on my username… All rights are given and I tried multiple images which have worked in the past as an avatar for me.
DPfdB4r

https://community.teamspeak.com/t/avatar-delete-bug-in-ts5/30669/8?u=shdy

1 Like

For me it also doesn’t work to even set an avatar by right clicking on my username… Also all rights are given and I tried multiple images which have worked in the past as an avatar for me.

Can not reproduce this.

Tested it before i answered and setting own avatar and deletion and it just worked fine.
Own and other clients saw the changes.

4 Likes

DPfdB4r

This b67 you are talking about? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

i and a mate has the same problem, (yes B67)

1 Like

Moved all in here. But nope can not reproduce. Tried on 2 servers where @SYOX also got the issue.

7 Likes

So, the bug just remains on or what is happening? Now, also a friend of mine has the same problem…

When i can not reproduce this then i can not give any how to to the devs.

5 Likes

Maybe it happened like this: Open TeamSpeak 3 play around with setting an avatar and then simultaneously do that on the new Client with the same identity and on the same server aswell?

Don’t think TS3 or same identity was involved in other reports.

5 Likes

Wooom same issue…

1 Like

Same issue, here’s the log entry

[1230/221348.202:INFO:CONSOLE(2)] “Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch”, source: tsui://default/main.js (2)

If it helps narrow it down at all, it appears to be related to the settings.db file - deleting this allows an avatar to be set

1 Like

wehre can i finde the file

%AppData%\Roaming\TeamSpeak\Default

Is there anything I can do/run on my system to get you a proper bug report?

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Same issue on my client, deleting works, but setting an avatar only works if i logon with the same identity via ts3 and change it there.

I also cannot upload the avatar but with different error. I tried multiple avatars.2022-01-18_150145