Edit : Pb done : the server was incorrectly updated
Now, works. Thank to ChrisR
This morning, after many months with any problems, I saw I can’t connect locally (192.168…) to my TS server.
I try with the public IP : can’t connect
I try to update server : no change
I try to load an old snapshot (22 June), can’t connect…
What I need to do to find where is the problem?
Thank in advance!
P.S. I’m french, and notvery good in english (use simply swords if you can please )
and my level in linux is begginer.
systemctl status teamspeak : “Active (exited)”
Is the server running at all?
Check your server log and processes.
Maybe your IP changed and port forwarding is now wrong?
Thank for your answer!
I don’t know how to check if the server is running :s
I don’t know too, how to check log and processes
If you have some tips, thank in advance !
I’ll go google to find that…
Ip is static, but I check it, and she is correct.
For port redirection, I don’t have modify the router.
But, local traffic in the same LAN is not considering by firewall (I can’t connect localy)
I miss to said it’s debian 10 64b server
I find that in my windows client :
01/07/2020 07:40:34 ClientUI Info Connect to server: 192.168.1.235
01/07/2020 07:40:34 ClientUI Info Initiating connection: 192.168.1.235:9987
01/07/2020 07:40:35 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
01/07/2020 07:40:40 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
01/07/2020 07:40:40 ClientUI Info Failed to connect to server, want autoreconnect = 0
So it sames the server is on, but auto eject me :
<09:50:31> Trying to connect to server on 192.168.1.235
<09:50:37> Failed to connect to server
I find that in log :
2020-07-01 07:32:19.723946|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.10.2 (2019-11-20 08:39:31)
2020-07-01 07:32:19.725556|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |SystemInformation: Linux 4.19.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.118-2+deb10u1 (2020-06-07) x86_64 Binary: 64bit
2020-07-01 07:32:19.725600|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |Using hardware aes
2020-07-01 07:32:19.755451|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 3, ©TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
2020-07-01 07:32:19.755507|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin version: 3.11.1
2020-07-01 07:32:19.768091|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |checking database integrity (may take a while)
2020-07-01 07:32:20.270376|ERROR |Accounting | |License ID: 549373 expired
2020-07-01 07:32:20.279505|ERROR |Accounting | |license is invalid!
2020-07-01 07:32:20.279709|CRITICAL|Accounting | |Failed loading default license file!
I don’t understand… i’m on free licence (32slots) :s
Thank for answer.
Maybe I miss the update action.
So I retry and seems ok this time for updating.
But I don’t understand licence system…
What I need to do?
Edit : ok, just update server refresh licence so?
Or do not use the license.
After update, server can be join now…
The new log said it’s always expired licence…
Sorry, but not understand the system licence of TS…
2020-07-01 08:27:08.452464|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.12.1 (2020-03-27 10:38:47)
2020-07-01 08:27:08.455674|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |SystemInformation: Linux 4.19.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.118-2+deb10u1 (2020-06-07) x86_64 Binary: 64bit
2020-07-01 08:27:08.455844|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |Using hardware aes
2020-07-01 08:27:08.470925|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 3, ©TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
2020-07-01 08:27:08.470985|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin version: 3.11.1
2020-07-01 08:27:08.478528|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |checking database integrity (may take a while)
2020-07-01 08:27:08.688204|INFO |SQL | |database updated successfully to revision: 33
2020-07-01 08:27:08.689567|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |database busy, waiting for finishing index tasks, may take some time!
2020-07-01 08:27:48.726169|ERROR |Accounting | |License ID: 549373 expired
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730262|ERROR |Accounting | |license is invalid!
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730570|INFO |Accounting | |Licensing Information
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730591|INFO |Accounting | |licensed to : Anonymous
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730603|INFO |Accounting | |type : No License
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730618|INFO |Accounting | |starting date : Sat Feb 1 00:00:00 2020
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730630|INFO |Accounting | |ending date : Mon Feb 1 00:00:00 2021
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730640|INFO |Accounting | |max virtualservers: 1
2020-07-01 08:27:48.730650|INFO |Accounting | |max slots : 32
2020-07-01 08:27:50.221470|INFO | | |Puzzle precompute time: 1458
2020-07-01 08:27:50.222641|INFO |FileManager | |listening on 0.0.0.0:30033, [::]:30033
2020-07-01 08:27:50.334471|INFO |Query | |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
2020-07-01 08:27:50.338085|INFO |Query | |listening for ssh query on 0.0.0.0:10022, [::]:10022
2020-07-01 08:27:50.338485|INFO |CIDRManager | |updated query_ip_whitelist ips: 127.0.0.1/32, ::1/128,
You bought or got a license that is only valid for an amount of time and that date passed. Now it is no longer valid. That’s just it.
I don’t know what license you got or which appointment you had with our Sales department.
I never bought or obtained any licence…
I only have install teamspeak server with tutorials I have found in the (ex)forum of Teamspeak.
It’s grant a “32 slots free licence” for non commercial use (Game community).
But I never saw a registred system…
A “non default” license must have been used before because this license file must be placed manually.
In your server folder there is a licensekey.dat and this is the license that was used before.
Rename or move it or delete it to get rid of the error.
I think I understand : we have try to import a NPL licence of 512 slots earlier from an ex TS owner (He want to share me the licence), to upgrade 32 slots free licence, but licence was expired, yes…
I think it’s because he don’t use it more than 1 year, so, she was automatic expired (that is I understand)
I never clean my application folder/traces of that.
Thank you again!