Error 400 CSRF token validation failed. Bad Request?

Tried, not helped me((

I have same issues

Try from another device.

Strange things are happening to myteamspeak.com website. My experience shows that the problem is not on my part. I tried to log into my account from various browsers: Opera, Google chrome, Microsoft edge, Firefox. I log in account only in the Firefox browser. In other browsers, I got the error above. I advise developers to pay attention to this! :thinking:

Had the same issue since a few days with Chrome. mailed to Support, got same reply, Installed FireFox and Bob is my Uncle.

post moved by moderator

I’m having troubles to change my password too, my account on this website has been hacked and i’m trying to fix it as soon as possible, but when I try to put my new password a “CSRF validation code failed” appear “Error 400”, the message just tells me that a “Highly trained team of monkeys” will fix this problem, but i’m not sure about this, I will be pleased if someone help me.

Please change my mail adress. [email protected] to [email protected]

Nobody in our team will do this.
Because we don’t have any proof that you are the owner of these E-Mail accounts.

Please use another web browser or turn off add blockers etc.

7 Likes

I need help, y have the error 400 Token Validation CSFR.

Hi, I have this error and i can’t do anything. I can log in from my phone but not in computer!
Screenshot:

I turned off my Ad-Blocker and others, but still not fixed!

Reload the page with Ctrl + Shift + R to clear the cache and try again.

moved by moderator

rror 400
CSRF token validation failed.
Bad Request
What does this mean?

Something went wrong on our servers while we were processing your request. CSRF token validation failed. This occurrence has been logged, and a highly trained team of monkeys has been dispatched to deal with your problem. We’re really sorry about this, and will work hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

This error can be identified by 4d356fa9-ade4-45b3-9cfe-80e54666a067. You might want to take a note of this code.

Perhaps you would like to go to our home page?

I’ve been getting this error constantly lately, if there’s a problem, I want the problem to be fixed. can you help me please.

https://www.myteamspeak.com/login

1 Like

Hi https://www.myteamspeak.com/login hasn’t worked for several days don’t worry

Works fine here. Can login and created a new account today.

2 Likes

and we prove you the opposite

2022-02-07 13-09-15 (1)

it’s the same for ME …

Not that i do not believe it but side works fine here.
Try another browser and clear cache in case.

Sure this error should not happen in first case but as long we do not have a new side this can happen.

6 Likes

I tried through all browsers, I couldn’t really log in, I reset the modem, I entered it only once after my ip address changed, but again, the same error is on my other friends’ computers.

google translate tr-eng

Our IT made a change on that domain how cookies are used.
It may work better now.

6 Likes