Error 400 CSRF token validation failed. Bad Request?

I can’t log into my account or can’t reset my password on https://www.myteamspeak.com/login. An email comes on my email with an activation key, but when I enter a new password I get an error when trying to reset my password:

Summary
Something went wrong on our servers while we were processing your request. CSRF token validation failed. This occurrence has been logged, and a highly trained team of monkeys has been dispatched to deal with your problem. We're really sorry about this, and will work hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.
This error can be identified by f49c0a4b-5a33-4700-bf76-013a904fbd0e. You might want to take a note of this code.

Also I wrote to technical support, to which they answered me the following:

Summary
  1. Using another browser?
  2. Making sure that your firewall/ISP isn’t preventing this?
  3. Cleaning your cache/cookies (just in case your device is storing an old version of the site)
  4. Updating your javascript?
  1. I tried different browsers
  2. I do not have such firewall and antivirus programs
  3. I deleted cookies and cache
  4. I have the latest updates in browsers

I had such a problem for a long time and I also wrote to technical support. Then I was told that they were aware of the problem and were fixing it. It took a long time, but the problem persists!

Try Crtl + Shift + R to reload the page. Normally you should then be able to log in again.

Tried, not helped me((

I have same issues

Try from another device.

twitch instagram twitter facebook