Everytime I close ts3, it erases my bookmarks and I have to log back in

Everytime I log in I checkmark “remember me” but I always have to re-sign in when I open ts3 back up after closing it.

Is this what you really see? Asking because we do not have that wording in client.

When everything is gone after closing the client, then your settings.db is not written. Check your permissions on your system.

Guess you are a Windows user? You gave zero details about client version and Operation system.
This would be the path to the settings.db
%AppData%\TS3Client

3 Likes

My bad, Mr. Chris. Didn’t give you ■■■■ for details!
And no, it’s not what I saw, it was just whatever the generic keep me logged in marker was, apologizes for being so vague.

Yes, windows 10 and I am running the latest version of ts. My problem still consists 24 days later.

I am not very tech savvy, so I am sorry but I don’t know how to check if it is written. (I have a vague idea though) When I right-click setting.db and click on “properties”, under attributes “read-only” and “Hidden” are both unchecked.

When I click advanced, under “File attributes” “file is ready for archiving” and “allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file properties” are both checked. I also have “compress contents to save disk space” checked as well.

You can prevent this by Syncing your bookmarks. You can do that by dragging them into the synchronized Bookmarks Directory. To check the permissions of the settings.db just right click it in the AppData\Roaming\TS3Client Directory → Properties → Security → System and User (YOU) should have Full access.

A Client log would help to analyze your problem if it still exists.
AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs btw

Be Cautious:
if you see this Alert after starting your Client
Start the Client as an Administrator. If this doesn’t work try to reinstall the Client.

here is a pastebin of my ts logs from yesterday before I had to relog in

Also, I have everything checked under the security tab except for special permissions (it is greyed out). Full control is checked.

Did you already try to reinstall your Client? based on your logs it doesn’t look Normal.