Feature request: Bookmark profile settings

Hi everyone,

I miss the following feature in the actual beta version: The possibility to set capture, playback and hotkey profiles for a bookmarked server. I find this usefule, because some of the servers I’m on require push-to-talk, but I want only these servers to use this, so they would need a different setting profile then my other servers.

1 Like

Hi there and thank you for letting me try the beta.
The one thing I’m really missing and maybe it’s just that I’m blind but I can’t seem to find audio profiles for capture and playback. I see that there is profiles for Hotkeys but not for the audio devices? In TS3 I usually have 2 profiles I switch between for a wireless headset and my desktop headset. Is this a planned feature for the new TS client?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Yeah, I am really missing those, too. Actually the ability to login with multiple identities using multiple capture profiles all from the same client accessable via tabs, was the main reason for me not to migrate my community from TS3 to Discord years ago. It is just THAT good of a feature. Any word if it is going to return in TS5?
Don’t get me wrong, all the other stuff you guys added sounds interesting as well, but if that particular feature is not there we are not moving to TS5.

Hi, I’ve been using TS3 for a really long time, and thought I could give the TS5 Beta a shot, however, I cannot seem to find the audio profiles for capture/playback like in TS3, which I’m using to broadcast music to my friends, so that kinda prevented me from using TS5… Is there any plans on adding this feature back ?

1 Like

I also miss the audio profiles… I am using TS5 like for over a year now… but playing certain games with multiple TS server connected it’s simply not possible to use TS5 in its current state.

Right now I am switching back and forth with TS³ and TS5. But sadly I think I will revert back to TS³ by default and stop testing the beta untill the audio profiles return.

Yes, not being able to assign and switch audio profiles with key bindings is a deal breaker. I use both external speakers, headphones and wireless headphones depending on what I’m doing and not being able to hotkey audio profiles is a no-go.

Also, using an external program to switch the “default” recording/playback device and assigning teamspeak to use the “default” device isn’t working or auto updating to use the new default.