Got a ts5 beta key?

@Akku14 yes,just look at your mail because you may be lucky enough to get a beta code!

That’s wrong!
You don’t get beta codes via mail. Access to the beta is assigned to the myTeamSpeak account. To see if you got access, you have to check your badges to see if you got the Test badge (Testing_16). If you have it, you can download the client at beta.teamspeak.com.

6 Likes

yes, my mistake, I messed up the pots :joy:

my registration for the beta code is like dark matter, everyone knows that my registration exists but no one knows where. and so i have been waiting for the activation for months. a jackpot in las vegas is easier to get than unlocking it :rofl:

I’ve been waiting like this for 2 years and nothing

Have you sign3d up again?

yes, but i don’t know if something’s broken.

As long as you have that infamous ”You’re on waiting list” message when logging on beta.teamspeak.com, nothing’s broken.

Just need to wait a little more.

I’ve been waiting 2 years and really want to try out Beta and review it and give suggestions. May I have that pleasure? I’m getting tired of Discord. I’ll keep this tab open and check back.

If you are on the waiting list than you definetly get a key. Otherwise you will need to wait i guess.

I‘m really sorry to say that, but teamspeak doesn‘t give codes to anyone. (Doesn‘t matter which reason). I hope that they are going in the open beta asap too, but at the moment we just have to wait for an announcement.

@SYOX maybe found a teaser for something, which could be related with an open beta. https://twitter.com/syoxts/status/1375797767042400261?s=21

Besides, you can sign up for the closed beta on beta.teamspeak.com, but keep in Mind that you won‘t get any e-mail confirming your beta access.
You have to keep an eye on the tweets of the Teamspeak Twitter account to see when they gonna release the next wave. @Five_Alive will keep you Up-to-date!

(To check if you got access, just sign in again at beta.teamspeak.com and look if you get to a download page.)

You can also check your access by looking for your badges in the ts3-client or at myteamspeak.com, but that’s to much effort in my opinion.

1 Like

im logging in at beta.teamspeak.com twice or more every single day… didnt even get fooled on 1st april :frowning:

It’s unnecessary to visit the beta site every day, just wait for the next key wave, and maybe you are one of the lucky people who get a key.

me too

Hey Guys,
is there any way to force to get the beta access more quickly?
It still says “Please check your badge list from to time…”
I am on Linux and Teamspeak 3 depends on qtwebengine that is my last python2 (dead - EOL - security risk) dependency on my system and obviously i like to purge python2.
How long have you guys waited to get beta access?
If it takes weeks/months to get beta access i think i have to switch to discord even if i dont like discord that much.
Thanks for your answer

1 Like

Well, you can download the TS5 client without beta access here. Then you won’t have access to the global messaging, but you can connect to TeamSpeak as usual.

1 Like

Hi Cornelius,
Thanks for your answer.
If i understand you right, i should be able to use Teamspeak5 without “Beta Tester badge” on my Account?
I donwloaded TS5 before i got registered here and after starting TS5 its aksing directly for username and password. After putting in My Username and my Password, i get directly this Message:

“You need the Beta Tester badge on you account to use TeamSpeak
Enter a valid badge code to gain access”

So looks like i am not able to use Teamspeak5 to connect to Teamspeak servers without a beta key.
Or did i understand anything wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hello, once connected to your MyTeamSpeak account on TS5 when it asks you for a badge you can click at the bottom left contiune with the basic functionalities (Limited)

1 Like

Hello,

I downloaded the open beta via the homepage, now I want to install it and the installer requests a “Beta Tester badge code” for full access. How can I get one?

Thanks a lot

Cheers
Michael

3 Likes