Help for Query Bot

• I apologize if I made a mistake in the topic, I can’t manage on the forum.

For what reason the query bot doesn’t want me to connect to teamspeak, in the beginning it wanted to, after a while it doesn’t want to enter anymore, the script is written in typescript compiled into javascript, below this text there will be an error log that throws me out, so if anyone is able to answer, thanks.

(node:31305) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: TeamSpeak Server prematurely closed the connection
at TeamSpeak.closeCallback (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/TeamSpeak.js:130:24)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:421:26)
at TeamSpeak.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TeamSpeakQuery. (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/TeamSpeak.js:58:45)
at TeamSpeakQuery.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TeamSpeakQuery.handleClose (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/transport/TeamSpeakQuery.js:205:14)
at ProtocolRAW.emit (events.js:314:20)
at ProtocolRAW.handleClose (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/transport/protocols/raw.js:47:14)
at Socket.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TCP. (net.js:675:12)
(node:31305) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v20.4.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:31305) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Why are you Posting it twice? :thinking:

Because no one will answer me

Maybe no one has a solution for it?

There is no need to resend you’r post.

Well, if I didn’t post it again, maybe someone didn’t see it, it’s urgent for me.

I’m sorry, but no one wanted to answer me, so I thought no one just wanted to.

We see all Posts here in the Forum, and if anyone can help you about your Problem, he will give you an answer to your Post. But please dont bump Posts or create a second one. :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Maybe some of these Solutions can help you:

1. check the IP Adress, port and the TeamSpeak Server
  2. check the username and password
  3. The Bot needs an Admin Group
  4. IPTables are locked
    → check if the Bot has the permission to connect to the dedicated or virtuell Server.

or click here

I’m not having so much experience with Javascript but hopefully this can help you to fix your problem

enter the ip of where you are making the requests to the whitelist

Okay, I’m not really going to, but it was urgent for me, I guess you understand me, I didn’t want to harm anything or anything like that.

1 Like

its all ok you are welcome here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll give it a try, so I’ll write you if it works or not.

Thank you, I’ll check if I entered the correct data, thank you for your help

1 Like

It doesn’t work, again the same thing, everything is checked nicely I entered the right data for username and password from query account, ip server and port is correct and all other things that were written