Hight CPU and GPU

Hi,
When i use connection status on TeamSpeak 5, TS5 use more than 10%CPU and 15%GPU.
But when i close the windows of connection status, TS5 use less than 1%CPU and 0%GPU.
I don’t know if someone have this problem. I have 1050ti with i5-83

5 Likes

Sadly true… What the hell is that window doing ahahahah

3 Likes

4 Likes

I had nothing to do now ahahahaha

7 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Good one!

I guess TeamSpeak needs some extra tuning on the optimisation part. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yes of course ^^

3 Likes

Idk ^^
I just know that on my pc the “connection status” tab uses a lot of resources

2 Likes

Hooooooow are you so low on RAM… Lowest my client will do is around 870MB, and I only get that when I start the client. When I start to use it it goes up very fast.

4 Likes

Seriously ? It is too much, more than 800Mo x)

2 Likes

I also have problems with TeamSpeak 5’s load on the CPU and also on the memory. TeamSpeak 5 uses an incredible amount of resources - for whatever reason.

4 Likes

Yup, i don’t have problem with RAM, but I think it depends on the configuration of each person’s pc ^^
Its a beta close so, just wait more update like this :
Multiple performance improvements for reduced CPU and memory (& GPU) usage.

4 Likes

i have to close this every few days over a week it will crash

3 Likes

The problem remains.

Make sure you have the lasted update of TeamSpeak5 Beta

This problem is resolv for me.
0% About GPU
0.5% Average CPU
300Mo For the RAM

If the problem is really big send it to TeamSpeak ^^

1 Like

Installed the Beta client today and I got the latest update. Currently I idle on my Server with 5 other people. GPU sitting at around 1%, RAM around 310 MB but CPU constantly at around 13-14%.

Specs: 1080ti, 32 GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM, I7-8700k @4,9 GHz

This definitely has to be optimized as Discord in comparison is only using around 0,3% CPU

I dont have problem with cpu and gpu. R5 2600 RX570

Ok, now I’m running TS for a while again and today or at least as of right now the CPU usage seems okay.

Hello everyone, I noticed something strange with TeamSpeak 5. Whenever I open the Connection Status window, the GPU usage sometimes increases up to 20%. I think this is not normal. TeamSpeak 5 usually uses between 0.2 to 2.2% GPU depending on what I am doing. I use a GTX 1060 6GB as my graphics card and have no problems with small peaks in any other applications.

I look forward to an answer :slight_smile:

Pic 1 (with Connection Status):

Pic 2 (without Connection Status):

Best regards
Tom

Edit: Sorry for duplicate post

That’s well known.
Look:

At least now it’s better than before