How do i connect Saltychat?
To get support you have to contact the creator of the plugin.
To connect SaltyChat on TeamSpeak, follow these steps:
- Download the SaltyChat plugin from the official website or from a TeamSpeak plugin distribution platform.
- After downloading, launch the TeamSpeak application on your computer.
- In the TeamSpeak menu, go to “Settings,” then select “Plugins.”
- Within the plugins window, click on the “Browse” button and locate the previously downloaded SaltyChat plugin file (a file with the .ts3_plugin extension).
- Once you select the plugin, click “Open” to install it.
- After successful installation, the plugin will be available on the list of plugins in the TeamSpeak application.
- Activate the SaltyChat plugin by checking its name in the list and clicking the “Enable” button.
- The plugin is now active, and you’ll be able to use SaltyChat features in TeamSpeak.
Please note that this is a general guide, and the steps may vary depending on the version of TeamSpeak or specific settings. If you have any questions or encounter issues during the installation, I recommend visiting the official SaltyChat or TeamSpeak website for additional information and support.