How many badges do you have?

i got 18 Badges

Thx Btw <3

I have 19 bagdes :slight_smile:

Fun fact, nobody besides yourself cares how many badges you got :sunglasses:

I care. :stuck_out_tongue:

But should be in own thread. -> Done

I have 16 bagdes, which ones are missing?

For the list visit

but please do not post there how many you have :wink:

Sorry I forgot about you lol

These are mine.

I have only 31 :sob: :sweat_smile:

image

I have 35 Badges. :slight_smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------:three: :five:---------------------------------------------------------------

Capture
not so many

Wonder if there will be new badges in the next few days? :thinking:

Would be fantastic to have badges on teamspeak for golden forum badges or something like this, and other badges too xd

I have 34 :wink:

Just 31 ):
image

welp… i got 38 badges. #lost

--------------------------:three: :five:---------------------------

grafik

Only 24 :cry:
image

I have 39 :slight_smile:

that’s even more than I have oO