Jedi Badge

So i have been outside of country and without computer for 2 years, i recently got back and started playing games again, and i just found out i have a Jedi Badge key in my e-mail, but it says its invalid to claim now, help, i really want it and i am teamspeak client for so many time, is there a way someone could check the key i have and give me a new one pleaseee ? I didnt had computer to claim it for 2 years, i did not knew it was there !

6 Likes

Sorry but there is no way to get this badge any longer. The badge was valid till the end of August 2018.

This text was in the mail you got.

2 Likes

Same train.

1 Like

It says in the email that it expires at the end of August 2018. So no one can get it anymore unfortunately.

1 Like

I was wondering why i never received the Teamspeak Jedi badge?..

and How could i join the beta to acces the new teamspeak…?

it expired at the end of August 2018

too late buddy , only 1 hope the social media sites, they hide beta code in the pics, if you lucky you got 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t send anyone to our support when we answered here already.
There is no way to get this badge any longer.

4 Likes

Same fate I feel you

So I did receive an email telling me I could redeem the Jedi badge because of my accounts age, well I missed the date, is there a possibility for me to still redeem this badge or was that the one and only time I could’ve gotten it?

1 Like

Hi @XxArtMonsterxX

unfortunate there is no way that you can get the Jedi badge any longer.
The code only was valid till the end of Aug 2018.

5 Likes

Hi, I forgot all about this, but years ago, I got a code to get the Jedi Icon for TS. I had it, but now it’s gone. I still have my code, but it won’t take it. Any chance on having someone from TS to add it? I can give code here if that’s acceptable or a PM.

1 Like

There is no way of getting the jedi badge now.
Even if you still have the (unredeemed) code you can’t get it.
It was only redeemable until 30.09.2018​.

1 Like

I figured that, but thought I applied it and never took. Worth a shot…

1 Like

Hey! In 2018 I got an email which contains the Teamspeak Jedi Badge code, but I couldn’t reedem. Now, I cant activate the old code, can I get a new code or the badge? Here is some proof:

((or the pictures isnt working: Imgur: The magic of the Internet))

1 Like

Hi,
Sorry but there is no way to get this badge any longer. It was valid till the end of August 2018.

(Topic already exist)

2 Likes

Oh, im sorry to hear that… Thanks for replying!

2 Likes