Latest server update 3.13.5 broke gametracker and servers board

Hello, I am not using a DOCKER version either, but as soon as we are banned from the system we have to stop the server and restart it to access it again.

cordially

Hello, what I can tell you is that once banned the system hangs even after 1 hour, I remain BAN, I have to restart the server to solve the problem.

(Telnet + YaTQA + WebQuery)

Does downgrading to 3.13.3 fix the issue? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Hello SCP I confirm that by downgrading to the old version the problem is resolved I can log in without any problem and the system does not crash for spam.

I disconnected and reconnected 20 times in a row without any problem, that with 3.13.5 in 3/5 I was banned for spam.

cordially

1 Like

Hello everybody,

where I can find what was changed of added in new version of the server?

Many thanks!

Have a look at Server 3.13.5.

Oh, my dear, many thanks!

Hello, I do not recommend installing this update, it has a ban behavior

This Update has no behavior so far. Its fixed a various numbers of crashes and i have no problems with this Update. @antipen44 if you have a TS Viewer or a gametracker bot, please add the Bot IP to the query_ip_whitelist.txt

2 Likes

Hello and I can tell you the bad behavior whatsoever in Viewer & Query I logged into Telnet I made a change and got banned, 24 hours later I still wasn’t unblocked, I had to shut down the server and turn it back on.

I even add myself to the list is the problem persists

I was banned from the server in two connection
Capture

I had the same Problem in the past, but i add my IP to the query_ip_allowlist.txt and it works again. :slight_smile:

Before this update I was not in the whitelist and had no issues I could login 50 times a day now I am barely banned 2 logins, I have to restart the server and I added myself to the query_ip_allowlist the problem is that my IP address changes regularly and unfortunately I can’t do anything about it

still banned 1 hour later I restarted the server to access it again

1 Like

you just have to enter your ip to the whitelist. do not commit to version 13.3 you have a dangerous bug

1 Like

There is a problem with 3.13.5, it can also be reproduced and @Sponge-Manu has ScP informed about that Problem. In this case, the whitelist is a workaround if you are not banned yet. In 3.13.5, the ticks are probably not reduced, so at some point you will be banned even though there was no flood and the ban does not expire.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for confirming the problem that I have been reporting for 2 days.

I noticed that after 5 consecutive connections we are automatically denied access, the only way to be able to access it again is to restart the server

3 Likes

We pushed out an experimental version to fix these issues reported in that thread.

Your tools should no longer get banned this fast and bans are cleared again after 10 minutes in case they got banned.

http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/server/3.13.6-experimental1/

Or use this one in case you can not open the link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cjZwdnlK6KCLscxuZLwcZqlk82cPCgJr?usp=sharing

8 Likes

@TS.ChrisR working perfect. Thank you for this fast Update. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello,

since the upgrade to teamspeak server 3.13.5 on my linux VPS i have issues with serverquery.
Usually i control my teamspeak server with YatQa and after the upgrade to 3.13.5 i was able to connect to the server just as usual for the first 2-3 times but after that i can`t establish any connection at all and i need to restart my server instance (systemctl restart…) and it works for a couple of times, before it fails again.

At first i thought the error might be in YatQa but i double checked it with TS3 Manager and it shows the exact same behavior. I can connect when the server just came up online for 2-3 times but after that, the connection

query_protocol is set to ssh in my ts3server.ini and i am using a non default port as a query port.
It worked always fine and the only difference is the recent upgrade to 3.13.5.

Did anyone of you experienced something similar?

1 Like

Please update your server to this Version: Index

2 Likes