Lost everything

I recently just wiped my whole PC, so when I reinstalled TeamSpeak and logged back in, it appears nothing has saved, such as my bookmarks, etc.

I am not sure what to do to get everything back, considering it all should’ve been saved, right?

I have my Synchronization turned to automatic so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

You also had to make sure that your bookmarks and identities were stored in the synced area of each of these settings. Otherwise there were only stored locally.

If you did a password reset recently and had you had not entered your recovery key all synced data has been deleted as that is your key to decrypt your data which is/was stored encrypted on TeamSpeaks servers.

1 Like

How do I make sure that my bookmarks and identities were stored in the synced area?

Just right click the items that are in local and click move to synced. Now they will sync up if you login on a different device if they are not beeing deleted somehow. (But already deleted identities and bookmarks cannot be restored)

CTRL + I opens the identities menu
CTRL + B opens the bookmark menu