Lost the ability to administer the test server

After reinstalling the Teamspeak 5 client. Lost the ability to administer the test server. How do I restore permissions?

I had the same thing happen to me. Check if you are using the correct identity in the server bookmark. For some reason they got scrambled around in my case.

2 Likes

There are 4 identifiers in my profile. But with none of them I can not return the administrator’s privileges. :frowning_face:

yes, I switched profiles and connected to the server every time

There is one more, fairly unlikely, possibility, you could look into, if you used/use TS3 next to TS5.

Start TeamSpeak 3, Tools -> Identities, check if your main identity a) exists here, and b) is properly sorted into “Synchronized Identities”.

If you backed up your identities into files, you could import it either into TS3 or TS5. Otherwise the support is indeed your only chance.

2 Likes

Did you connect over a bookmark? Changing your profile in the settings doesn´t change it for the bookmark I think so try again and change your profile through editing of the bookmark.

4 Likes

Thanks! It really worked! Only changing the identifier in the profile through editing the bookmark solved my problem!