Maximale Codec Qualität to Standard

Hello everybody,

I am currently trying to set that guests can set channels with a maximum quality of 10 as standard. I just changed the default value from 7 to 10.

Two problems arise: First, I cannot set the codec above 7, then everything is grayed out, and second, the quality is only set to 7.

Which settings should / should I still consider?

Many thanks for your help

One other thing, the forum’s primary language is English. We have users that speak German, Spanish, Portuguese and many other languages from all over the world, we cannot unfortunately cater to them all. So please post your questions and comments in English and use Google Translate if you cannot.

Welcome to the TeamSpeak Forum! ← This is written in the first message of this topic. Like some kind of Administrator.

2 Likes

Hello and sorry for the late reply: /

Too bad that there is no possibility, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

You probably wouldn’t want to enforce a minimum quality anyway.

There are still underdeveloped countries like Germany with horrible mobile Internet at ridiculous prices and those probably couldn’t handle the quality.

But I could see the server recommending a specific quality setting which is automatically set when creating a new channel, with the option to change it if the user desires.