My Free Server Stopped Working / can't create free server in client

Hey just wondering if anyone else in the TS5 beta with a free server is having any issues with theirs. The free server I setup has stopped working since yesterday and still isn’t working. Everytime someone tries to connect to it they are unable to and it just says “failed initialization connection”.

9 Likes

same here, since yesterday i can’t connect to my free server too. idk what’s happening maybe some maintenance

Well my server is still working… it’s up since 110 days. Are you sure that nothing is wrong with your firewall somehow? Otherwise the server node of your free server is offline somehow.

But I see no global problems at the moment.

The free server associated with the TS5 Beta program are currently offline. In future, it may be possible to set up free servers again. We thank you for your patience.

19 Likes

I am also having problems connecting to the Free server in the Teamspeak 5 beta program.
I even disabled all my security software, and still no luck connecting to it. All other servers work fine.

I got a response back from support. It seems that there is damaged hardware and they are working on fixing it.

Hello,

I have a free teamspeak 5 server that you guys provide me (thanks lol) my problem is since yesterday it’s not working anymore. My friends and I cannot connect to it anymore .It says “Reason : failed connection initialization”
Do I need to provide you the ip of the server ?

Thanks in advance.

I have the TS5 beta keys and i use it daily. I also have the free ts5 server and work 24/7. Now i want to connect but it want to connect to the server. it keep telling me : Failed to establish connection to TeamSpeak Server!

is there a know issue atm with the ts5 free server?

i also cant connect to the server with a ts3 client…

also, where can i see the server config to restart it orso?

3 Likes

first check your internet connection.
if its okay, then write to support :smiley:

well im writing from the same machine as where i try to connect, all other servers work execpt the free one :frowning:

do you know, if i can restart the ts5 server from my side or i cant?

Did you find a solution? Today I can’t connect to the free server. I’m having the same issue as you

no i dont have any solution yet, hoping for an admin to answer me asap.

1 Like

My Free Server has also stopped. Will it coming back? I am going to purchase one if not, but really appriecated the one i recieved from teamspeak previously.

Thanks

Tom

Just open a ticket with support and provide the details of your server. They will fix it for you.
https://support.teamspeak.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

Hi, Our free TS5 Server is down, it went down sometime on Friday any ideas why this is.

Thanks

My server is accessible.

Probably just a maintenance.

Somewhere I read that someone said that maintenance will be performed on the servers, I’m not sure but somewhere I saw.

Should the maintenance take longer then 2days to complete.

I don’t think so. Maybe your server is under DDoS Attack or for some reason blocking connection, did your friends tried to join, or maybe via vpn?