My Free Server Stopped Working / can't create free server in client

Hello,

We finally got into the beta, my friend got in yesterday so I have someone to talk to, but the problem is as follows.
How to make your own server?
Until recently - as I remember, there was such an option.
Now unfortunately I can only see chat and room.

Did I miss something?

1 Like

hi,
Actually this “option” is not avalaible, maybe later.

The server was being set up in the past. I can not establish now. Can you help me.

Please give more information. Is it your server? Where is it installed on? Did you look at the logs to see why it’s not up? Did you update the server to the latest version? Did you do any change recently?

I was able to set up a server in teamspeak3 beta. Now I can’t.

I still don’t understand what do you want to do.
If you want to know how to setup a server, I made a step by step guide for Linux, which you can check here:

I create to server for 8 slot through the program(ts5). I cant create now. How can i create?

Thanks

How can I create a free server like in this video? I don’t find the option to do that.

The free servers associated with the TS5 Beta program are currently offline. In the future, it may be possible to set up free servers again.

and there is no option to create a server here

Exactly there is no such option or feature.

3 Likes

TeamSpeak Official was on youtube channel.

Why are we off topic now? Will remove that soonish

4 Likes

Hi!
i saw a tutorial on teamspeak youtube channel about how to create a TS5 server… but the problem that i didn’t find the server section on my account settings in TS5.
all i want to know is how to create a server and is it compatible with TS3 client or no.
this was the tutorial that i saw - YouTube
and thx

The free servers that are associated with the TS5 Beta Programm are currently offline.

It is not cleat if they come back or when they will but it is currently not possible to create or use them.

If you need a server you need to rent or host your own TS3 Server. (TS3 Servers are compatible with the TS5 Client)

1 Like

Thanks for the info LeonMarcelHD!

It was probably to conserve resources as TeamSpeak is not a large company. That’s just my assumption, because it sounds logical that in order to survive its development they could need to conserve all the resources that they can.

how can i create a free server on ts5 beta51?