My Free Server Stopped Working / can't create free server in client

Hello so I am new to TeamSpeak and have never really used it before and I got access to the beta a month ago and can’t figure out how to create a server the only thing I can find is if I go into my settings and it says to create one but I don’t see that option for me.

Hey @B0LBY and welcome to the TeamSpeak Forum,

The free servers associated with the TS5 Beta program are currently offline. In the future, it may be possible to set up free servers again.

ok thank you

1 Like

On joining the beta, if you have any questions or issues, you can join the new TeamSpeak 5 Beta Room right now.

Copy and paste into the search bar:
#beta:tschat-1.teamspeak.com

Beta Test Germany:
#beta.de :tschat-1.teamspeak.com
Beta Test English:
#beta:tschat-1.teamspeak.com

1 Like

Hi, I’m new in the ts5 beta. 30 minutes ago I tried to create a server after seeing the tutorial on the TeamSpeak youtube channel, but I don’t see the “Your Server” option. Can anyone help me please? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Simple answer, you can’t. At least not right now for ~1yr if I’m not wrong.

More info here: My Free Server Stopped Working.

This will be merged with that mentioned topic, I know. i just had to write this.

3 Likes

Oh, 1 year…
Thanks

But, do you know why? I mean, why have I to wait 1 year to create my own free server after installing the client?

There is no official reason. Servers cost money so that is the simplest answer.

You can’t create a server in a year. The servers are offline since one year. You got that wrong.

You can still host your own server for free locally or on a server: TeamSpeak Downloads | TeamSpeak

2 Likes

ok thank you

Maybe in the future it will be possible to create free servers again.

Thank you for your patient. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I install ts5 today and saw the option to create an own ts server for free, but it doesn’t work. Now the option is gone. Where can I find it. The YT video doesn’t help me, because there is not an option on my ts.

This option is not available anymore at least for not the moment.

We think in the Future it will be possible to setup the free Server again.

1 Like

How can i make my own Free Server?

That is the official statement.

3 Likes

Hi! is the free teamspeak servers over for the beta? joined the beta pretty late cuz it took a while to get the code :slight_smile:

“The free server associated with the TS5 Beta program are currently offline. In future, it may be possible to set up free servers again. We thank you for your patience.”

4 Likes

Here is a Topic for any questions about the Beta Servers:

1 Like

Ahhh okey thanks! :smiley:
Thought it was bugged or something.