myTeamSpeak account collison

On opening TeamSpeak on my PC I get the message “myTeamSpeak account collison detected”. This started after I loaded TeamSpeak on my laptop however all seems to have synchronised. Could anyone assist?

do you have any log of your Client and Screenshots?

Yes I have - as attached

If you send up changes in Teamspeak 5 and make changes in the TS3 client in the meantime, which are sent up before a (down) sync, there is a collision on their myts servers and you can then decide in the ts3 dialog how it is solved shall be. Whether your changes are to be adopted from TS3 or those that have already been synced by ts5 (or another ts3 client btw)

Thanks for the assistance - will see if I can get this sorted

Is the problem still exist or is it solved now? :slight_smile:

All sorted and working thank you

2 Likes

Hello! So I’m using TS3 and recently I got an error which specified “Account Collision” and I’m not sure what that means. Could someone explain what that is and how I can fix it?

I’m using version 3.5.6 of TS3 and I don’t have any other versions installed.

I’m running a Macbook Air version 10.13.6.

Wow, I have the exact same problem! I’ve been without my teamspeak for about 3 months and it’s really getting to me. For me, my problem started when I tried installing SonoranRadio into teamspeak. I hope it helps someone find out this problem.

Please take have a look at this Thread: myTeamSpeak account collison - #3 by Clivevr

I don’t have TS5, and I don’t really understand the thread as it doesn’t really match up with my OS. Could you explain?

You have made a change to your synchronised information (most common in bookmarks). If you click on that, it will show you exactly what the collision is and you want to do (keep the current one or the synchronised one).