Myteamspeak email changing without access to old email

A chance to do what exactly?

1 Like

I was talking to _p11 above me. If I remember correctly from the computer client (which I haven’t used the last two months to be sure) you have the ability to change the “myteamspeak” registered email (if he is still logged in of course)

The E-mail change can only be done on the website and requires access to the old one, because a validation mail is send to the old one to start the progress. And as long the validation did not happen the E-mail to the new address won’t be send.

2 Likes

Hello i deleted my old Email adress and now i cant change it to the new one pls help

1 Like

If you have no access to your previous e-Mail which is currently registered, then there’s nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

None of the points validate that the person writing here is the same as the owner. Any detail you tell us can be seen by logging in into the account.

Whiteout access to the old email address there is no way to change it in the account.

At this point renaming is disabled. We have no date when this will be possible again.

3 Likes

I have searched for this issue and could not find it, I no longer have access to my old email address, how do I get it changed to my new Email address?

Contact the support, but i’m not sure if they will make something or all datas and synchronized stuff will be wiped idk.

Thanks, tried here first

Actually, there are several people with the same issue, just try searching for “old email” :wink:

The simple answer you are not looking for is: you will not be able to change your email address without access to the current/old one.

1 Like

Hello how can I change my TeamSpeak email address?
Since I unfortunately no longer have access to my e-mail address.

You definitely can’t :slight_smile:

And why?

You certainly cannot change the email yourself if you can’t access it anymore - how would they authenticate you?
You can shoot your shot by asking the support though.
You can open a support ticket through the icon on the bottom right.

it’s write black on white

Is it somehow possible to change your email if you no longer have access to it?

No, it’s not possible. You need access to your current email to change it.

Crap.
Would just like to have my Teamspeak name “TeamspeakTim” and “TeamspeakBadge”, but I had taken a trash email at the time, which was stupid and now I can not change the email xd.

Good day,
I wanted to change my email but then I get the message “The desired address “[email protected]” is already taken by another account or user.”
Although I don’t have another account with this email.
When I click on forgot password I get this “Request email address differs from user email address. Most commonly, this is due to a pending email change.”
Can someone please help me with this?
I really need to solve this problem because my old email address has been hacked and is no longer available.

With kind regards:
SkyTigerTV

Hi, you wrote a year ago but following hasn’t changed .

We won’t change emails manually.

2 Likes