New Configuration Servergroups

Hello everybody,

I have a question for you: I got a question from a good friend because he configured his teamspeak broken.

It has a rank system, game groups and various other groups. I’m concerned with the rank groups and the game groups.

The game groups are configured in such a way that they all (!) Have the same rights as the guest group. Of course, this overlaps with the ranking groups that are located in the lower area.

My idea is now to completely free the game groups from all rights and to assign only the symbol and the assignment rights. Shouldn’t it work that way? The problem is also when someone is banned, but can still create channels and switch to different channels. Which he really shouldn’t.

Thank you for your help

Translated with Google

1 Like

“he problem is also when someone is banned, but can still create channels and switch to different channels.” He have ban from server?

Hello,

he has the Bad User group. This group should not have the right to speak except in predefined channels. This is basically not a problem. but he can give himself a game group with the group assigner, which then has the rights to create a channel and to move freely in teamspeak. I just don’t want to break any more than it already is.

therefore my idea to give the playgroups completely all rights and only the group members and icon

translated with Google