New Discord design

( It destroyed my frame :frowning: )

What do you think of the new design of the profiles on Discord?

I find it ugly on some, for example:

Well, I don’t care about Discord, but the design is indeed uglier than before. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I use Discord and Teamspeak because both have advantages and disadvantages.
But I agree with you there.
It feels like you’re forced to have matching colors as a profile picture now, otherwise it looks bad.

Sad.

TeamSpeak 5 is in the closed Beta thats why it looks so ugly.

You’re right about that, but what does that have to do with Discord’s design? @OLFMSQL

1 Like

What does Discord have to do with TeamSpeak?

We are talking about the Discord profile design here.
All of this has absolutely nothing to do with Teamspeak (5) and we didn’t mention Teamspeak (5).
Please read posts before commenting.

That’s why you are talking about Discord in the TeamSpeak Forum.

The topic is in the off-topic category. We’re getting off topic in this off-topic here.

3 Likes

Well, i dont care about Discord too, but they keep making the client more and more bloated. This is getting really bad.

3 Likes

1 Like

They don’t know what to add/update into their app x)

1 Like

Wait a minute… why do we discuss over Discord, in a TeamSpeak forum?! We can talk about ANYTHING in this world, but why Discord? And I never liked it, how Discord is dressed up with its design.

4 Likes

Discord is a very normal topic.
Do not always connect Discord with Teamspeak.
They are two different companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Who Uses Discord when you can have TeamSpeak XD. Btw who els hates the new Discord logo?

3 Likes

It seems like if Discord had 1 dollar budget. :smiley:

2 Likes

Probably in the future they will add the function of editing this background, so you will be able to insert a picture in its place - or maybe a gif for discord nitro owners.

1 Like

Yeah, the old one was much better, although I think I like the color of the new logo a little more. Btw it’s funny that they changed only the logo of the application and the old discord logos still appear in it (you can notice it, for example, by hovering over the Home button in the upper left corner)

1 Like

That would be pretty cool :slight_smile:

The All New TeamSpeak Client is the new future and not shity Discord. :smiley: