Hi, I’m new in this skin for teamspeak, I didn’t like the color palette that is usually used in dark skins, and I tried to use the dark colors that windows 10 uses and I honestly like it and I decided to share it with you, I hope you find it useful!
- Original design of TeamSpeak 3 (as faithful as possible) in dark mode
- Eye-friendly dark Colour Scheme (colors based on Windows 10’s dark mode)
- Sleek Design
- Extended Info Display in English & Spanish
- Sky Iconpack by MCGamingDE
- Easy installation and update process
Warning: you must install the “roboto” font included in the installer, you must open it with Winrar or Winzip to extract the fonts folder.
14 April 2020 - version 1.0.0
- First release
16 July 2020 - version 1.0.1
- Added support for Mac OS and Linux ts3 client.
- Added a small shift to the right in the channel and client list when you hover over it.
- Fixed small visual bug when clicking on a channel or client that did not change to a darker color.
26 November 2020 - version 1.0.3
- The TeamSpeak logos were changed to the new ones that were added in the default mask.
- Added the new font in options headline title label that was changed in the default skin.
- Deleted the bold fonts from the menus.
2 December 2020 - version 1.0.4
- Changed the color of the menu bar above.
- Changed the client and server OS icons.
- Smaller fixes in the interface.
- Added version only for screens with 4k resolution.
Capture with the [Dock Widgets]