[PLUGIN] TeamCord - Discord Bridge

TeamCord - Discord Bridge for cross voice communication

First things to say

This plugin is in a very early state and could contain bugs!
If you experience bugs or crashes please read the Github page for more information. Link below

What is TeamCord?

TeamCord is a plugin which brings Discord and Teamspeak together.
This means, you have the ability to create a connection/link between a Teamspeak and a Discord voice channel for cross voice communication.
The only things you need is a discord account and this plugin installed for Teamspeak.

Download

Get more information here: GitHub - Kleinrotti/TeamCord: Cross voice communication between Teamspeak and Discord
Please read the information there carefully.

10 Likes

*Iā€™m not a big discord fan, but with this plugin you have already done more than the teamspeak developers for the community, this could partially prevent at least a part of the teamspeak community to switching complete to discord.

*This is only my opinion.

~SxSeth

4 Likes

New TeamCord version 0.1.1.0 available with some new features and fixes.
Get it here

Nice, I will try it out when I get off of work.

Teamspeak crashes as soon as i right click on a Channel when this Plugin is installed

Yes I was able to reproduce this. This happens if you are not logged in to TeamCord/Discord. Will be fixed in the next release.

There is a new version 0.1.2.0 of TeamCord available now.

You can check it out here.

2 Likes

I installed this plugin and Teamspeak says Plugin failed to load: Api version is not campatible: 25 (minimum: 23, current: 24) Why would it say that?

Thanks,
Mike

This means that your installed Teamspeak client is too old. Update to the latest Teamspeak client and Teamcord should load successfully.

There is a new version 0.1.2.2 of TeamCord available now.

You can check it out here .

1 Like

Thank you for the great plugin, you are amazing. Please tell me, does the plugin work with teamspeak 5?

Currently there are no plugins for TeamSpeak 5. only themes

How do I connect teamspeak with discord so if I give someone a rank on discord they will get it on teamspeak too?
Do I need to make a bot or something?