Problem whith customize ts

guys im reset my pasword for my acount ts3 i dont thing so i have key recovery mabe i dd know but ithing i dont. How i can recovery my setting all room adres etc …pl help me my email [email protected]

First of all (this will be kinda rude), learn how to f’in type, please! But at least you used English…

Now, when we’re done with this, let’s answer your ”question”.

It’s impossible to recover a myTS account without a recovery key that you AND ONLY YOU have (or should have). You need to find that or you can basically create new account from scratch. And yeah, giving your email won’t help, it’s totally impossible, we’ve spoken about this on the forum too many times by now.

A tutaj to samo, ale troszke inaczej... No i po polsku, tak na zapas

Jeśli nie masz Recovery Key, który BTW powinieneś zapisać, to nic nie zrobisz. Nikt nic z tym nie zrobi, bo się nie da; wiele razy już o tym na forum pisaliśmy.

Ach, i taka mała, malutka rada na przyszłość: łatwiej ci będzie użyć Google Translate i skopiować to, co ci da jako tłumaczenie.

Oh, and change that topic to be in ‘TeamSpeak 3 Client’ category. Also, get rid of these tags, they’re misleading.

BTW, title misleading as well.

4 Likes