Problem with my server

Hi everyone, i’m new to this community and to teamspeak’s servers. I created my server some months ago and everything worked just fine. Now, after some time without using it, the problem is that i cannot connect to my own server. I think i know what the problem is, I’m using a different router compared to the one i used to port forward and setup the server (I’m in a different city, moved cause of university), I also think my IP changed so i don’t know 'cause I’m a noob but that might be the problem. So guys I’m asking you how can I solve this problem. DoI need to just port forward again on the new router? Do i have to set my new IP? If yes, how can i do that? Also, is there a way to make my server run always? I really hope someone here can help me. Tryed to search on google and in the old ts forum but i could not find any help. I’m sorry for my bad english, I’m Italian, but i hope you can understand my problem and help me find a solution. If you need some clarifications, log files, or something else feel free to ask me! Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: