Raspberry pi 4b ./ts3server_startscript.sh: 44: ./ts3server: Exec format error TeamSpeak 3 server could not start

German,

Hey leute, eigendlich habe ich Teamspeak schon 100 mal auf debian installiert, nun wollte ich den server auf mein neuen Raspberrypi einrichten. als fehler wird mir folgendes ausgegeben:

./ts3server_startscript.sh: 44: ./ts3server: Exec format error
TeamSpeak 3 server could not start

der fehler sollte durch die installation von ExaGear behoben werden. Problem ExaGear giebt es leider nicht mehr.

jetzt bin ich traurig und verzweifelt. würde mich über eine lösung freuen

mfg peo

1 Like

Hi,

TS3 does not support ARM* processors nor ExaGear, which is no longer available.
I don’t think there is any “easy” alternative to ExaGear at the moment.
Maybe Qemu … but is it worth the effort?

Kind regards,
SxSeth

Disclaimer: Nothing in this thread is officially supported but before any Staff member will close it I will try to give some help.

I remember that at the start of all my server experience I hosted using ExaGear as well.
I really loved the product and only now learned that it has completely vanished except the android version.
It really is a shame especially because the paid licenses…

Anyhow - Upon reading about this I found this:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=226376
It is a free and open alternative to ExaGear Desktop.
I did neither test this nor do I know whether it currently works. It says only 32bit is supported though.

Also I would keep distant from any torrents of exagear you mind find, no one knows what happened to them and we have no official hashes of the last release files.

I would love to hear about your results as I can’t test it myself… All my RPis are either burnt or in use and not free for tinkering.

In case you are still interested:
TS3 server has been runnning fine for over a year now on my Raspberry Pi 3B+. I recently switched to the Raspberry Pi 4B.
I am using box64 to make it work. (In case you are using the 32-Bit operating system you need to use box86 instead)
Instructions and further Information can be found on the project’s github pages.
Keep in mind that you may not receive official support tho if thats a concern.