[RELEASE]Return to Last Channel W/ Anti-Move

Download Ver. 1.25
Last updated Jul 5th, 2019

Currently supports:

• Windows 32 and 64 bit
  • API: 23

Install is simple:

• Extract the required plugin file for you system to TeamSpeak’s plugin folder.
  • Best if used with a Hot key that is set to run the plugin command “/lastchannel lastchannel”

May need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ runtime if you get “Failed to open” error.
Can get them here: x86 (32bit); x64 (64bit)

This thread will be used for support and to announce any updated releases. Pre-releases are here.

Pre-release available: n/a

Thread history can be found here.

10 Likes

Oh, nice! Thank you!
When i go back to my PC, i install it :wink:

1 Like

Hey,

This is a cool PlugIn. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! What is the hotkey?

Like do you press “K” to go back to a channel and if so where can i edit it?

Sorry for delay, been busy and not very active. You define your own hotkey for this. You create a hotkey to run a plugin command and the command you run is “/lastchannel lastchannel”.

2 Likes

FYI, I just tested an update that works with new client requiring Plugin API 26. It’s working, but I need to get it build for Win 32/64, Linux amd64 and macOS. I need to see if arm64 needs a new build as well.

All of my compiles got updated since the computer I build over 10 years ago got retired, so I need to make sure they don’t try to add any new dependencies as well.

2 Likes

I found my old German iBook G4 10.5.8 laptop. I was able to get my terminal commands I used to compile the plugin on mac as well as the last source code I compile on it, version “1.23 test”. Will move to my new MacBook Air 15" soon and see about the compile command updates to replace the ppc version with arm.