Roadmap & Trello

Sorry, I didn’t see that. I looked through the whole profile, which oddly enough isn’t sorted chronologically for me. Maybe that’s because I’m not logged in since I don’t have an account? In that case, of course I take that point back!

I’m just hoping people take advantage of this huge opportunity to at least catch some of the “Discord refugees”. Personally, I already liked TeamSpeak 3 back in the days before Discord existed, so for me there was never any question about where we’d move as a group. For other users and especially large communities that apparently isn’t quite so straightforward, like we see in reddit threads.

Thanks for the help; I guess now it’s just a matter of waiting and hoping.

Hi,

I was just wondering if the devs have a public roadmap to show when we can expect new features to come / be released to the public ie mobile app, server-side streaming etc.

Hey, please take a look here:

Ok not Roadmap got it. And the Information i need i get over Announcements.
But does something like this here https://timberborn.featureupvote.com/ exisTS to give the community the space and possibility to contribute :thinking: ?

I don’t really think so, only thing u can do is write here on the forum your opinion what to add/fix.

Hi there, is there somewhere a Roadmap? Or at least some communication about how the progress is? Seems quite dead here.

greetings

Take a look at this Forum section, here you will see new features they are working on! For most feature they will post a preview/teaser!