Search tree function

On the TS3 client you can hit “Ctrl+F” after clicking on the channel tree to search for a channel name or a member’s name.

I would really like this feature to be in the new client so I can easily search to see if the person is connected to the TS server.

9 Likes

i think if i type the client / room name in the search box and the client highlight it is still fine

The only searchbox I see is at the top left and you can use it to find a server or add someone, does not allow you to search for names of users / rooms in the server tree

but they can still do it either way :smiley:

How can you search for users in the server you are currently in by typing in their name with the new TeamSpeak client? When I type in someone’s name who is in the server the search bar at the top left does not search the people in the server. So what are you doing that I am not?

When I type the name “bryan” in the search bar it does not search the server for anyone with the name bryan, this is want I am want and the point of this suggestion that you are saying is possible with the new client. Please explain to me how this is possible.

In the normal TS3 client (so not the new one) if you hit “Ctrl+F” it opens a search bar to search the channel tree for names of people in the server / channel names. If you hit the next button it will show the next person / channel that has the letters in their name. This feature is not in the new client right now from my understanding.

3 Likes

You can´t search in the tree yet. Feature isn´t available.

It would be good to add room search to servers like in TeamSpeak 3. Because I often visit TeamSpeak Public Server and there are a lot of rooms, it takes me a long time to find the right one. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hey kEni19,

i think there is, press ctrl + f and then this opens:

Cheers :beers:

In TeamSpeak 5 not workng for me.

1 Like

oh sorry i thought you mean for ts3, miss read.
Then the feature is probably not in ts5. Hope its gonna be

This is Ts3 you show there.

There is currently no channel or user search for the server tree.

3 Likes

Please please PLEASE make it so when you Ctrl F instead of searching messages/other servers an option to search the TS server for a certain user or channel. The TeamSpeak I am a part of has easily over 150 channels I have to scroll through to find someone or find my channel and this makes the beta unusable for me.

Until this feature is implemented I won’t use the TeamSpeak 5 client. I am an admin for a large community that has over 200 rooms and normally close to 300 people in TeamSpeak around peak times.

1 Like

Please add these searches. This is sorely needed :<

1 Like

Will it be possible to search for users on the server using CTRL + F?

Ahh okey, thanks for moving my reply, I even replied here earlier. Anything new known about the creation of this feature?

After start to use Teamspeak 5 I have a problem - can’t find need for me user at whole opened server. Before, at Teamspeak 3, I simply could press ctrl+F to find need user, but now this option doesn’t work. How I can find user on server now?

There is no function to search in server tree, ctrl + f opens the general search bar.