Server Badges Not Appearing

Hi, so, today I have downloaded TS5 beta and I have been a member of the current server I am in right know for a long time, there is a lot of server badges and it says on the server that I have them assigned however they do not show on my end, my friends can see the badges though.

I’ve checked for “%AppData%\Roaming*TS5Client*\cache” specifically the folder in bold, which the badges are usually placed, however the folder in bold is not there whatsoever. The TS3Client folder is there though.

Very strange. I’m not sure whether this is a bug or just a user error.

Do you mean that on that server you have been assigned to multiple server/channel groups and only few of them appear?

In that case go into Developer Options (just search it in search bar) and increase ”Show Client Badges” (or something like that, not quite sure about wording. If I remember correctly, it’s the only option where you can increase/decrease anything) to desirable value (eg. 32, 64, 256, etc.).

Thanks for your reply, but no, I mean that none of the badges are appearing, literally none, I think it may be an issue with the client (me) not automatically downloading the badges from the server. Any ideas?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If you see them in the account settings then you have downloaded them.

If these are not visible on the server you have not enabled them to show or disabled the myTS feature in you bookmark.
Could also be that you can not reach our services (check your logs)

From server side this is also possible when the server can not reach our services or was modified.

4 Likes

the min the account settings

What does that mean exactly? Sorry, I may be stupid be I am not sure what that means.

I’ve enables myTS Feature.
Where can I find my logs? I do not have a TS5Client folder in %AppData% so I’m not sure where to look for it?

Thanks for your reply Chris :+1: