[Skin][Release] DarkenTS - Save the eyes

The default info display is the one that TeamSpeak is shipped with. The Channel ID is displayed in the Extend Info Display. This had been originally the default DarkenTS info display, but users wished the TeamSpeak standard to be the default, which is the reason why I will not add to or remove anything from the default view.

If you wish to switch the info display, head to

%APPDATA%\TS3Client\styles\DarkenTS\Customisation\1 - Info Display

and execute 3.1 - Install Extended Legacy Info Display.bat, assuming that you are using a Windows operating system.

If you are already using the Extend Info Display, but the Channel ID doesn’t show up, please report back, preferably with a version number (found in %APPDATA%\TS3Client\styles\DarkenTS\Changelog\Changelog.txt) and a screenshot that highlights the problem.
Alternatively you could try reinstalling the style (including the info display switch mentioned above).

You are not the only one. :wink:
I like them, so I will keep them default, but because some of you have different taste, I created two alternative styles that stay truer to the TeamSpeak default. To switch the microphone icons, head over to

%APPDATA%\TS3Client\gfx\DarkenTS\Customisation'

and select either of the two.

In both customisation cases you can read the attached README.txt file in the corresponding folder.

Thank you very much for using DarkenTS!

5 Likes

is there a new version? i love this addon :smiley:

1 Like

There absolutely is. It just needs to be approved on myTS. Unfortunately this is going to take a while, I am afraid.

I thought about releasing it somewhere else instead, but I would rather not do that, because I am not interested in fragmenting the user base. I might have to swallow this bitter pill, though.

Well this was over 2 months ago and there is still nothing…
Also Adam never even responded whether they are actually looking at add-on updates…
I think they completely ignore this right now.
If I had to guess I’d say this won’t change until TeamSpeak 5 ist released so maybe ~ 2 years (?)
So go ahead and upload somewhere else!

1 Like

sad to hear that :frowning:

1 Like

About

DarkenTS and DarkenTS - Dissension have been updated. This release mainly adds support for changes in the TeamSpeak Client Release 3.5.0.

Notable Changes

Expand
  • Added active badge showcase to client infoframe templates - Thank you, ScP!
  • Added customisation for (previously hardcoded) colours of hyperlinks, and friend/foe/recording indicator - Thank you, ScP!
  • Added ID lookup on ts3index.com to clientinfo.tpl and serverinfo.tpl - Thank you, @D0mm4S.
  • Added IP lookup on ts3index.com to serverinfo.tpl templates
  • Added notice to recording user in clientinfo.tpl template
  • Added display of Channel Commander and Priority Speaker in clientinfo.tpl in order to improve accessibility. - Thank you, ScP!
  • Changed position of audio status symbols and avatar in client infoframe template - Thank you, ScP!
  • Readded icons to certain information in infoframe templates to fit the general theme that changed with the addition of badge display and change in audio status display
  • Display of Voice Data Encryption in channel infoframe templates improved
  • Display of Talk Power Request in clientinfo.tpl improved
  • Style of Account Recovery Dialogue improved - Thank you, @DuDuNS!
  • Display of Temp Channel Deletion Message in channelinfo.tpl improved
  • Changed Checkboxes to TS5 style - DarkenTS - Dissension exclusive
  • Changed Radiobox style to fit the Checkbox changes - DarkenTS - Dissension exclusive

Screenshots

DarkenTS

DarkenTS - Dissension

Due to the quite extensive changes to the info templates, I created three different versions to fit hopefully all needs. As usual, you can apply the desired Info Displays via the method explained in the topic starter. Extended Info Display Exclusive!

Small Badges

Large Badges

Puritan (Old Extended Default)

Download

Due to the present situation, the current versions will not be available via myTeamSpeak for now, but via third-party hosting. For this inconvenience I apologise.
Please note: If you would like to update DarkenTS via myTeamSpak, you may have to expect that this might take several months.

DarkenTS DarkenTS - Dissension
dts
Download (v 1.7.2)
dtsdi
Download (v 1.2.2)

Thank you for using DarkenTS

As always, please leave any feedback you might have.

6 Likes

yess :smiley:
thx @Brady_The ^^
i liked it better when it marked the friends green , anyway i love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind. When enough people voice this opinion, I am not against ignoring these voices. :wink:

1 Like

So I guess mine updated via myTeamSpeak, I too miss my green buddies. :sob:
Any way to add an option or icon pack to change it back :grinning:

Do you talk about the current icon pack of this style?

You can replace these icons into the files of this add-on.
Windows: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\gfx\(iconpack_name)

Search for the current one and replace them directly.

Unfortunately I cannot make everyone happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Head to %AppData%\TS3Client\styles, open DarkenTS.qss, search for CustomColor::ClientFriend, and replace ffb000 with a hex code of your choosing. I recommend 009d20.

Thanks for using DarkenTS!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I’ve been using your theme for a couple of years and you have made me plenty happy!

1 Like

I can’t find CustomColor::ClientFriend in DarkenTS.qss with Ctrl + F.
What i have to do? I don’t like this color, I want green :frowning:

In the most recent version it should be on line 1718.

2 Likes

Okay i found it.
I realized that I have teamspeak 3 files in a different folder than default.

@Brady_The Is there anyway to change the “Friends/buddy” color, it changed to yellow and i hate that color green is soo nice. I rly love your design and its the only one i want to use

Edit:
Ok found it thx <3

2 Likes

Did the UI for the text at the top change like here? https://puu.sh/G4axs/0358e176ca.png If so how do I change it back? I preferred the previous text appearance.

Open %AppData%\TS3Client\styles\DarkenTS.qss.
Go to line 1730/QMenuBar.
Replace the content with font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif;.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the speedy reply!

edit: actually im not sure which line you are talking about is this one? https://puu.sh/G4bbr/2fe85f8d2f.png

Hi there,

Thanks for this awesome skin. Unfortunately, I changed my system and I wanted to install the DarkenTS theme again. But it is not showing as it is supposed to be… it doesn’t matter what theme I install the appearance of my TS3 does not change (tested a few themes via myTeamspeak - the installation of the Iconpack did work btw). Any ideas how to fix this?

1 Like