Subscription feature in TeamSpeak 5?

Let’s say the new TeamSpeak 5 client had a subscription feature.
What features would you like to have in a package?

2 Likes

First of all , get a new Badge on the account ;D

7 Likes

I would like to have Packages wich makes you not better than other People.

I think a Badge for supporting TeamSpeak and think later a Upgrade Option for the Servers at TeamSpeak :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All mentioned points refer to the current state of the client:

• Customize room icon/background in Discover Communities
  • Change the public address of rooms
  • Depending on the amount, perhaps build in a slot extender with it. For example, one could “boost” :wink: a server with +5 extra slots with the subscription. Related to the free servers that Teamspeak had made available at the beginning or, if it were feasible, to our own servers.
  • Create more than 5 server nicknames
  • …and of course our favourite drug, a new badge!!!
4 Likes

you could also develop if you give the free servers the loan of slots of a friend for example while remaining in the limit of 32 slots which would make it possible to have a server a little larger…

2 Likes

Ohh yea boy, Custom Licenses where so :heart_eyes:

1 Like

custom orb and chat color everywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A glowing circle around the Profile pic

something like this:

1 Like

Free Servers ofc :smiley:

1 Like

It´s more to help the developers and not to gain options in my opinion, so i´m glad to pay for a subscription one time and not on a monthly base

1 Like

A Subscription is an amount of money that you pay regularly ?

1 Like

maybe it should be a supporter pack that you buy one time :thinking:

1 Like

Normaly yes like every game your playing with a monthly subscription

1 Like

“The subscription business model is a business model in which a customer must pay a recurring price at regular intervals for access to a product. The model was pioneered by publishers of books and periodicals in the 17th century, and is now used by many businesses and websites.” ~ Wikipedia
But lets not get caught up in such definitions.

There might be benefits from having a subscription based model and likewise there might be benefits of having a one-time payment model.

But I think from a business perspective perks that bear constant cost for the company should be available via a subscription (like servers / slots / whatever).
While perks that add no additional cost for the company should be accessible via one-time payment (like cosmetics).

3 Likes

Thanks first of all to everyone for the ideas! Let’s see what the TeamSpeak Team makes out of it in the next months.

If you have more ideas, feel free to post them in this thread!

3 Likes