Team Speak Query Bot

• I apologize if I made a mistake in the topic, I can’t manage on the forum.

For what reason the query bot doesn’t want me to connect to teamspeak, in the beginning it wanted to, after a while it doesn’t want to enter anymore, the script is written in typescript compiled into javascript, below this text there will be an error log that throws me out, so if anyone is able to answer, thanks.

(node:31305) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: TeamSpeak Server prematurely closed the connection
at TeamSpeak.closeCallback (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/TeamSpeak.js:130:24)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:421:26)
at TeamSpeak.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TeamSpeakQuery. (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/TeamSpeak.js:58:45)
at TeamSpeakQuery.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TeamSpeakQuery.handleClose (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/transport/TeamSpeakQuery.js:205:14)
at ProtocolRAW.emit (events.js:314:20)
at ProtocolRAW.handleClose (/root/teamspeak bots/node_modules/ts3-nodejs-library/lib/transport/protocols/raw.js:47:14)
at Socket.emit (events.js:314:20)
at TCP. (net.js:675:12)
(node:31305) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v20.4.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:31305) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.