Teamspeak 3 Android app without Google Play

Hey,
a while ago I bought the ts 3 mobile app for Android but I bougt a new phone it is also an android phone, but it uses AOSP android which means there is no google play strore/services and for that reason when I start the teamspeak app it says critical payment error! I would really like to use ts3 on my phone but won´t install google play services just for one app. So the question is if there is a way around this like linking the app purchase to my myTeamspeak Account or maybe some other way.
Thanks

3 Likes

@Zeus1605 theres no other way :confused:
at least as far as i know :thinking:
sorry

only these 2 app store

1 Like

It is possible to get this services manually, but it is a bit complicated and you need the know how to do it.
…and never install anything from random sites!

3 Likes

Android application is nice but it crashes constantly. It can be much better if it comes to logging in to different servers at the same time.

1 Like

Dude just use “app backup” to do a backup of your ts3 apk…copy the apk to your computer and pass it to your new cell…install it and…that’s it.
ETA= 2 minutes

1 Like

True… But he can install the some Google Apps and Teamspeak 3 Mobile is working again without errors.
Switched myself but i installed only the Google Apps (minimal package) that i need for my paid Apps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that is exactly what I did but Teamspeak wants to verify that I actually bought the when I start it and for that it seems to need google play services

1 Like

Hey at thanks for your advice but as I stated above I dont want to install any google apps

1 Like

Dude you can’t fight against a gigant like Google and don’t think you are data protected, Google has been collecting data about you since your first keystroke on a computer. Believing in 2020 that you are safe from giving out personal information is a very childish thought. Just enjoy your technological toys and enjoy life. Today is a day less in your life dude keep in mind that

3 Likes