TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.5.2

mhmm let’s see…

@TS.ChrisR Warum seht Ihr das eig. nicht als Problem das mit dem AGC ?

2 Likes

english pls

1 Like

Please change AGC back. You guys should accept that it was a mistake stop denying that there is no problem.

3 Likes

Does anyone here have problem with not loading avatars too? :confused:

I’m just going to paste what I put in the previous thread again just in case anyone missed it about the changes and how AGC works:

To address everyone else in this thread who is having issues; the devs are investigating the tickets via our support system as well as the comments in this thread right at this very moment. If you’re having issues with sound or sound levels because of AGC please continue to let us know. As I mentioned the best way of doing so is via: https://tmspk.gg/support

It also helps immensely if you can include as much information about your setup as possible. As well as any pertinent images of your TeamSpeak settings, as it can be difficult to replicate the problems you’re experiencing if we can’t mimic your settings/setup.

6 Likes

Hello as I was told, I post my problem here as well.

Since I upgraded my teamspeak to 3.5.2, my microphone get’s louder when activated to a point of being uncomfortable. Its like I would give it more gain. I tested it with two mics, for both it’s the same. Every other program works normal with them.

Specs:

• Windows 10 Home x64
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X WRAITH 3700 AM4
  • Gain8GB D6 RTX 2060 Super Phoenix GS
  • MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
  • D4 32GB 3000-16 Aegis 1.35V K2 GSK

Sound:

• Rode NT1A
  • Behringer Xenyx 802
  • LD HPA4 headphone amplifier
  • Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm

with kind regards
Kaabp

3 Likes

Yeah I have the Problem too but the Devs have an different point of view :confused:

1 Like

I don’t know how and why, but the test playback sound level gets higher and higher with time, if quiet background noise like typing is captured. Automatic gain control in the playback settings is deactivated, always on is selected. This does not make any sense and causes others to hear my keyboard very loud. I don’t have problems with other applications and it’s not a cause of the audio capture or routing, or with the operating system. This did not occur in older TeamSpeak versions.
Typing attenuation doesn’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

The functions only seem to properly work, if “always on” is not selected.

Hello,

since I updated to 3.5.2 on my Mac (Catalina 10.15.3) the bluetooth microphone (Jabra talk 25) does no longer work. The headset speaker is fine but the microphone won´t work.
Downgrading back to 3.2.2 did fix the issue. So there is no hardware problem here.

Thanks, Khaelin

I’m using TS client for years and never had any issues.
But the 3.5.2 client freezes after an hour or 2 without any indication of a problem - I just don’t hear anything and cannot use the tool.
Downgrading to 3.5.1 solves the problem.
We use the same TS server and one friends has the same problem - the server is TS 3.11.0 Linux.
Another one with 3.5.2 client has no issues.

reported this also here
https://community.teamspeak.com/t/mac-client-3-5-2-crashes-randonly-after-some-usage/5077/3

4 Likes

Does anyone also have a crash client after upgrade? Me and most of my friends have that.

4 Likes

Make sure you disable all your addons and try again to connect. Probably one of them causes the issue.

1 Like

AGC is so broken.

LET USER TURN OFF AGC IF THEY WANT !!!

On that way TeamSpeak is going to die.

2 Likes

Just go to Options -> Playback -> Options and turn off Automatic voice volume leveling.
It has been moved to the playback settings.

4 Likes

Sadly it doesn’t work for me :confused:

No, this is not the problem. There is still AGC active on the sending (!) side. They messed something up. Maybe not every user is afflicted. I can replicate it like this:

Options -> Playback -> Automatic voice volume leveling = OFF -> Apply

Capture -> Begin Test (Every option is deactivated below) -> The audio gets louder and louder while I dont speak.
When I start speaking the audio is very very very loud and distorted. TS3 is the only program that is affected by this.

@Developers: Look at the forum posts, look at the ts3 subreddit. There is something wrong!. Don’t assume your users/customers are stupid.

2 Likes

The test is currently not really good. However this does not represent the actual audio stream. The audio gets transmitted non adjusted and the receiving participant can toggle agc.

1 Like

Ok, but this does not explain why the gain is still all over the place in the voice channel when speaking with other users (Independent of opus voice/opus music, agc on/off etc.) We are currently evaluating to downgrade to 3.3.2 or leave ts for good. I am not the only one with this problem.

3 Likes