A new TS3 Client beta is available
This release focuses on crash fixes for each operating system and 2 chat fixes.
- We are working on the audio issues (AGC, user make loud noise and chirping noise) and will release another 3.6.x for these.
- A Windows 32bit client update will be available after the stable release.
=== Client Release 3.6.1 - 24 Jul 2023 - Fix chat being disabled when 'Open channel chat automatically' is enabled - Fix chat input placeholder becoming normal text - Fix crash on MacOS with certain virtual sound cards & aggregate devices - Fix crash on Linux with non-AVX CPUs - Fix crash on Windows 32bit client * Please note, we recommend using the 64bit client on Windows 64bit.
To enable beta updates, simply go to Tools → Options → Application and select “Beta” from the update channel drop down.
Once done you can check for updates using Help → Check for Updates to receive the update.
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.