TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.6.2 [Beta]

A new beta was released :loudspeaker:

• This client should fix the issue where Asus sound cards changed their settings.
  • We are working on the other audio issues (AGC, user make loud noise and chirping noise) and will release another 3.6.x for these.
=== Client Release 3.6.2 - 21 Sep 2023
* Fix Asus PCIe cards issue
* Fix a client crash

To enable beta updates, simply go to Tools → Options → Application and select “Beta” from the update channel drop down.
Once done you can check for updates using Help → Check for Updates to receive the update.

Notes for this thread

• Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread :slight_smile:. Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
  • We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
  • We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
8 Likes

Hey There,

this Beta Version works for me (ASUS Xonar Essence STX I).

I started TS3 and set my mic boost on (als always the last weeks). Enabled Beta Channel and searched for updates via TS3 client. Installed and it works even after a restart of my PC.

Thanks a lot for this Workaround =)

3 Likes

Dear @TS.ChrisR,

this Beta Update solved the problem on our end :slight_smile:

Thank you and your colleagues!

1 Like

Hi @TS.ChrisR,

I have a Asus Xonar DGX and this beta update has resolved the microphone boost setting change issue for me. Thanks!

:loudspeaker: A beta update was released to fix a client crash (main post change log updated).

We plan to release this version as it is tomorrow.

6 Likes