TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta21

We’re currently rolling out a new beta client to fix some issues reported from yesterday’s release.

Changes included in this build:

- Fixed a bug where a push-to-talk button press could disable Voice Activation
- Fixed a bug with flickering channel info panes
- Fixed incorrect position of links in compact chat
- Properly support size BBCode tag in channel descriptions
- Minor fixes
13 Likes

Is TeamSpeak5 already autoupdating?

1 Like

Yes, you will get the update automatically when the rollout is complete and you restart your client after the client downloaded it.

3 Likes

If a user has a gif as an Avatar and the Window is not active it will be removed
Image from Gyazo

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast bug fix :pray:

3 Likes

@3rKaN_BRATTE
@tophackr

Both is known since beta20. We planned to add a fix in the next regular beta. Beta 21 is a hotfix.
But tnx for the report anyways.

5 Likes
  • Composing long chat messages cut off existing chat messages (in both chat styles). This is particularly inconvenient when using existing chat messages as reference while drafting an answer.
Screenshot

• Sending an invitation link via chat, preceded or followed by text in the same message, will display the text in the preview box, but not in the chat itself.
Screenshot

• Emoji picker doesn’t save skin colour preferences (probably known, definitely not high priority, most likely not a bug)

The grey colour scheme may or may not be something I may or may not be working on. :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

lol , how you make your ts5 dark? :open_mouth:

1 Like

because the “report issue” button in beta 21 dont work, i write i issue i found here.

First issue: “report issue” dont work :wink:
second: i need to reopen ts5 to join a server. first Open after Systemstart cant connect to any server.

1 Like

Solution to first issue is simple… Do you have any e-mail client installed on your PC?

1 Like

He I found an Bug when a user is connected with the Android app on the TeamSpeak Server and you click on them with the TeamSpeak 5 client, the TS5 client crashes

Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

4 Likes