TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta22

Awesome, thanks for the work.

Uh, i don’t think that. From a report that i had sent, the links where switching the whole time and they had to update it continiously. I assume that’s the reason why.

1 Like

I find it sad that you removed 5 Holler from teamspeak and that the dashboard is used for widescreen screens. In my opinion, the update just got bad

Actually, for a product that brags about it’s “military grade encryption”, I’m surprised they happily added a third party service like Holler which is advertising it’s “smart suggestion technology” which definitely needs some sort of data to base their suggestions on. :thinking:

1 Like

Good!

I recall some talk on that and think there was some randomized ID being sent to Holler so the data collected by Holler was garbage. But, unimportant now as support was removed.

:weary: :weary:

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

how did you do this ? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

By using the client for a few hours (normally after 3-5 hours clients RAM goes up even though I didn´t touch the client except mute/unmute). It got better with that one performance update where multiple improvements where mentioned in the changelog, but before that I even got 4-6 GB of RAM on a regular basis. :confused:
What I don´t get is how you get such low RAM usage :smiley: When I start my client it already is at 570 MB of RAM usage before even focusing the application :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I have this Problem too. :o

Looks like you renamed Google Chrome :stuck_out_tongue:

Never happened with me either but I have seen a few spikes in TS5 as well.

1 Like

I got this Problem too. I think its because i put my Laptop to sleep most of the times or even let it run for days with the TS5 Client still running. After restarting the TS5 Client the Problem is gone.
So maybe the garbage collector isn’t working correctly