TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta22

Beta 22 is just rolling out into the beta channel.

• This client hides account details. So streamers can open their settings without showing personal details…
  • We no longer use Holler. Anyone who used it would not need to switch to Giphy instead.
  • The chats now use the time/date setup in your operation system. It’s set to 24 hours as default but can be changed in: Settings -> Behavior -> Chats.
* Dashboard and other UI panels take better advantage of wide screens
* Presence menu allows you to go online
* Server display name in title area provides context menu too
* Server icon with mute state differentiates from client icons in activity area
* Account details (account ID, email address) are hidden until mouseover
* Handling of certain types of animated content when pausing is improved
* User locale handling has been improved & provides option to use 24-hour format
* Support for animated stickers from Holler removed (please use GIPHY instead)
* Various fixes to copy/paste, especially with rich-text/emoji

Known issues

• The time/date feature does not work on Linux and Mac OS (will be fixed later). The 24 hours setting will still work though.
25 Likes

Yeah! Good work :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice Update but why is holler removed?

2 Likes

Probably because it didn’t seem reliable?

2 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

Dont forget to update Trello! Trello
Last update (Beta 21) is not even there. :confused:

Anyway, talking about Trello, in the description says something like:

• “Coming Soon: Features that have been completed and will be with you in our next client release.”

But we dont see any of this features yet:

Why?

Cheers

2 Likes

I miss the server autoconnect feature.

And after change some things in the settings, and wrongly clicked on disconnect I’m not able to connect to any server anymore or change my chat status or something like that.

Also strange: in TS5 I configured the echo reduction very strict but everyone can hear himself. Of course, I can use a headphone instead of speakers, but in ts3 it works perfect :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi the Avatar gifs are now still there if the window is not active (not like in beta21) but they start to glitch if the window is not active
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

3 Likes

It’ll probably being fixed, we just need to wait.

The annoying thing is that you cannot actually delete your own TS5 server

1 Like

nice finally 24h clock :ok_hand:

1 Like

The wording is:

Coming Soon: Features that have been completed or are nearing completion and will be with you very soon.

It originally said “will be with you in our next client update.” but I changed it because server group permissions are on their way, but I didn’t want to definitively say it’ll be in the next client update as it might not be, it depends on how internal testing goes.

5 Likes

:grinning::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Cool Update! Thanks!

3 Likes

Oh didn’t saw that SGP are on their way…

Fantastic waiting permission management to finally uninstall TS3 and use only TS5

2 Likes

Free Server Improvements - didn’t quite make the cut for this release, but should be very close. Server Group Permissions/Enhanced Hotkey - being worked on.

4 Likes

He me again i found a another bug if a user has a specified channel group (on my server) and you click on the user the client freezes.

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

3 Likes

@3rKaN_BRATTE can you please tell us which operation system and graphics card you use?
We could not reproduce any of these yet.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, understood, Mr.@Adam! :slight_smile:

Another thing: I saw that now everything that is related with time (server uptime, client uptime, client first seen) is in the language of my operation system (Portuguese). The question is: the Portuguese used there in the client doesn’t make sense.
For example there says “há um dia” and the right would be “a um dia”. I mean, the Portuguese language is really complicated! In this case “há” is a conjugated form of the verb “haver” (“have” in English).

Cheers

2 Likes

I am using Win 10 64 bit and a GeForce GTX 1060

1 Like

Good Job. This update was quick. I am waiting for the day when the main features listed in trello (like public chat system) are added into TS5.

#LetsmakeTeamspeakGreatAgain.

4 Likes